Medical Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive rejuvenation procedure by mechanical skin exfoliation. It is a fast and easy method that is applied on face, chest, back or shoulders to quickly restore smooth younger skin and is best for the treatment of:
- Fine lines, scars and wrinkles
- Tanning and poor skin tone
- Black and white heads
- Age spots and hyper-pigmentation
- Extensive oily or dry skin
Who is eligible for Medical MicroDermabrasion?
It is a perfect treatment for those who want to improve fine lines, scars, wrinkles, sun damage, acne, blackheads, age marks and severe pigmentation. Consult with your surgeon about the procedure and discuss your concerns. We will assess your needs and your skin type before providing this treatment. Microdermabrasion cannot be applied on those with visible broken blood vessels.
Medical Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical method hence, it is a painless procedure but patient may experience nominal discomfort on their skin for a short while. The doctor can also choose less intense procedure depending on the extent of your skin problem as the treatment device is fully flexible.
Benefits of Medical MicroDermabrasion
- Removes most of dead skin cells from outer skin layer
- Quick visible results as it doesn’t need downtime
- Enhanced cellular rejuvenation that improves skin elasticity and reduces ageing effects
- The treatment can be customized depending on skin types
- Skin becomes better to respond well to anti-ageing and acne treatments
- MIcroDermabrasion can be paired with Laser rejuvenation